Junior Proposal Officer
3E is a leading technology and SaaS company providing digital solutions and expert services that maximise the performance of renewable energy assets. As a trusted data services partner, we deliver future-proof and easy-to-deploy solutions over a project’s entire lifetime, supporting developers, asset managers, operators, investors, EPC contractors and IPP's.
3E's one-stop digital platform SynaptiQ provides a complete range of leading SaaS solutions for development, operational asset management and analytics. In addition, 3E supplies various expert services for engineering, technical and strategic decision support.
3E has a proven track record spanning more than 20 years across 60 countries. It operates an international team of 100+ experts from its headquarters in Brussels and offices in Barcelona, Paris, Toulouse, Cape Town and Chennai.
Strengthened by partnerships with universities and industry pioneers, 3E continues to explore innovations and new developments in renewable energy and digitalisation, striving to provide the industry’s most advanced energy intelligence and AI-based solutions.
What you will be doing
To reinforce our sales team and offer an even more qualitative service to our customers, we are looking for a new Junior Proposal Officer!
In this job you'll be able to evolve your business communication skills as you'll be writing the techno-economic proposals for our expert consultancy services, namely within the solar PV and wind power domains.
You will report to the Consultancy Sales Coordinator who is based in Brussels and work closely together with your regional manager and other colleagues in the sales and operations team.
In this job you will:
- Familiarize yourself with 3E's range of Expert Services so you know exactly what we have in store for our potential customers
- Follow up on leads that are generated from the business developers
- Be responsible for rendering technical specifications we receive from the prospect and input you receive from our operations team into a tailor-made quotation
- Be the point of contact for questions regarding the proposals, good reception and follow-up
- Keep our CRM and other internal systems up to date at all times
- Be encouraged to question and verify the given information.
- Soon be able to locate the right people to help you further in case of questions
What's in it for you?
- You will get to know our business from a commercial as well as technical side, gaining market knowledge as you go
- You will be working in a stimulating and innovative environment
- Being a proposal officer means you get a chance to gradually build up your knowledge and actually make a calculated decision about your future at 3E! Possibilities are a career in sales or consultancy.
Our ideal candidate
We're not going to beat around the bush: for this job you need to love to write. Do you have affinity with writing reports, for example, and put the dots on the i's so that the result is an appealing, concise and professional document that any prospect would be willing to sign? Then we are looking for you!
What we would like to see in your application:
- You hold an engineering degree (bachelor or master)
Young graduates welcome!
- Your English is (near) impeccable
- You can work with Office 365 (or learn fast) and you quickly get the hang of new software tools like CRM platforms
- You are interested in technical elements and language
- Renewable Energy is a sector you would like to learn more about
- You are proactive and dare to question the information you receive
- Not being afraid to take the lead in client follow-up is encouraged
- You are communicative and can work well in a structure that allows autonomy and taking responsibility
What we offer in return
In addition to joining a fast-growing international company that promotes a stimulating atmosphere in a highly motivated group of people, 3E offers:
- Salary package in line with your level of experience, company laptop, parking space at the office, mobile phone allowance
- An international environment: projects in over 100 countries worldwide, colleagues of 20 nationalities.