Regional Manager Iberia & Latam
3E is a leading technology and SaaS company providing digital solutions and expert services that maximise the performance of renewable energy assets. As a trusted data services partner, we deliver future-proof and easy-to-deploy solutions over a project’s entire lifetime, supporting developers, asset managers, operators, investors, EPC contractors and IPP's.
3E's one-stop digital platform SynaptiQ provides a complete range of leading SaaS solutions for development, operational asset management and analytics. In addition, 3E supplies various expert services for engineering, technical and strategic decision support.
3E has a proven track record spanning more than 20 years across 60 countries. It operates an international team of 100+ experts from its headquarters in Brussels and offices in Barcelona, Paris, Toulouse, Cape Town and Chennai.
Strengthened by partnerships with universities and industry pioneers, 3E continues to explore innovations and new developments in renewable energy and digitalisation, striving to provide the industry’s most advanced energy intelligence and AI-based solutions.
What you will be doing
To drive the growth of our Spanish team and its expert service unit to further success, we are looking for a regional manager. In this role, you are responsible for the representation of our brand in the Iberian market, maintaining and further building a well-performing and happy team of engineers, consultants and business developers.
The team is split between Madrid and Barcelona, so depending on where you are based, regular travels to the other regional office, as well as to the headquarters in Brussels are naturally part of the deal.
You will report to both the operations and commercial director.
What your job as regional manager will look like:
- You steer the expansion of 3E within the Iberian & Latam market, with focus on our expert consultancy services, mainly in technical advisory and detailed engineering.
- You are a hands-on business-oriented facilitator to our sales team, connecting to clients and closing your fair share of deals.
- You are in constant connection to the market and aware of trends, competition and regulation which you are able to use to your, and our advantage.
- You are the budget owner for the Iberian entity and are responsible for reaching the company targets and closing the gaps where needed.
- You have an eye for talent and the network and ambition to grow our team of experts
- You are locally available for our Spanish team and also support in administrative and office-related practical matters.
- You have the ability to quickly understand our tools and adapt/translate them to a possibly more logical, local way of working
Our ideal candidate
For this role it is important to be aware of and ready for the responsibility it comes with. We are looking for the right person in the right place, someone who understands the accountability of such strategic role, adopts it gracefully and tactically stakes the possibilities that come with it. But also, someone who likes working in a dynamic environment with short communication lines, where company culture is one of the priorities!
What we would love to find back in our ideal candidate:
- You have at least 10 years of work experience, of which a substantial amount in the renewable energy sector (solar and/or wind)
- You have previously held similar or at least relevant roles in the renewable energy sector in Spain, preparing you for a regional manager role. These roles could be team manager, business development manager, principal consultant, etc.
- Because of that experience, you have a deep commercial awareness of the Iberian renewable energy market.
- You don't mind "sleeving up" and participating in the operational side of business.
- You are a people manager and a people person, understanding the motivations of your local team which you can communicate/translate to the headquarters and top management.
- You have previously worked in an international structure and show a corresponding mindset
- You are an entrepreneur at heart and are eager to exercise that skill within an organisation
- You are fluent in English and Spanish, both written and spoken. Any other European language is a bonus.
What we offer in return
In addition to joining a fast-growing international company that promotes a stimulating atmosphere in a highly motivated group of people, 3E offers a unique opportunity to further develop yourself in a company/team with an ambitious growth plan, delivering innovative services.
- Very attractive salary package in line with your level of experience, company mobile phone & subscription, laptop, public transportation
- Career growth potential within a fast expanding company
- The possibility to propose, along with your own hiring, the appointment of an individual or group of individuals that you trust and know from previous working experiences, so that you can rapidly expand our fantastic existing team.
- Flexible working / Home office.
- An international environment: projects in over 100 countries worldwide and colleagues of over 20 nationalities.