Solar Resource Assessment Consultant
3E is a leading technology and SaaS company providing digital solutions and expert services that maximise the performance of renewable energy assets. As a trusted data services partner, we deliver future-proof and easy-to-deploy solutions over a project’s entire lifetime, supporting developers, asset managers, operators, investors, EPC contractors and IPP's.
3E's one-stop digital platform SynaptiQ provides a complete range of leading SaaS solutions for development, operational asset management and analytics. In addition, 3E supplies various expert services for engineering, technical and strategic decision support.
3E has a proven track record spanning more than 20 years across 60 countries. It operates an international team of 100+ experts from its headquarters in Brussels and offices in Barcelona, Paris, Toulouse, Cape Town and Chennai.
Strengthened by partnerships with universities and industry pioneers, 3E continues to explore innovations and new developments in renewable energy and digitalisation, striving to provide the industry’s most advanced energy intelligence and AI-based solutions.
What you will be doing
To anchor our leading market position, we are looking for a motivated Solar Resource Assessment Consultant to join our team based in Toulouse.
As a Solar Resources Assessment Consultant, you will be delighting our clients (developers, IPPs, banks, investors etc.) with your yield estimations for utility scale solar PV projects. This includes:
- You perform the yield calculations using industry-recognised software tools and internal tools and processes
- You analyse the results
- You produce the client reports
- Over time, you will also start to interact directly with customers, written as well as verbally
You will work within the core of our solar resource assessment knowledge centre which will give you all at hand to quickly explore the wonderful solar PV world.
You will be reporting within our Resource Team which combines experts located across 3E's different offices. As you will be working physically from our office in Toulouse, you'll receive a warm welcome by our local team, which is a combination of Due Diligence experts, Owner's engineers as well as resource assessment experts.
Our ideal candidate
We are looking for someone that is smart and eager to learn. You bring an open and flexible mindset and mix that with healthy ambition, a team player mindset and a punctual way of working.
Our ideal candidate comes with:
- A bachelor's degree in engineering, preferably electrical engineering
- An experience of 0-5 years
- An affinity and interest for everything related to renewable energy
- Fluency in French and English
What gives you extra points:
- Knowledge on PVsyst, AutoCAD, PVcase, …
- Previous experience within the renewable energy world
- Other languages (e.g. Dutch, Spanish)
We'll make sure you are onboarded within our team, teaching you all in-and-outs of a solar resource assessment calculation.
What we offer in return
In addition to joining a fast-growing international company that promotes a stimulating atmosphere in a highly motivated group of people, 3E offers:
- Attractive salary package in line with your level of experience, meal vouchers, internet allowance, company mobile phone & subscription, laptop.
- Reimbursement of public transportation (no company car)
- Flexible working/Home office.
- An international environment: projects in over 100 countries worldwide, colleagues of 20 nationalities.